utorak, 21. prosinca 2010.

Some things that I will do before I die

Well hello dear people of Blogger and Earth.

I absolutely hate German! Why? Umm.. MAYBE because I will probably have a Dreadful D on the end of the year.. Yeah, that may be the reason.
Anyway, this is the list of the 1001 things that I must do before I die, but it's not finished. I don't even have 100 things on the list!


-I will meet Hao Asakura, no matter how impossible that may seem

-My novel will be published

-I will finish writing at least one story on fanfiction.net

-I will go to a Green Day concert

-I will go bungee jumping.. And something bad will happen there

-I will meet my cousins on Mars

-My addiction to chocolate shall be cured

-I will have an A in history, no matter how impossible that may sound

-I will meet my best friend in person

-I will become the Dark Lord, or Lady in my case

-I will send my letter to J.K. Rowling

-I will do something illegal

-I will escape out of a jail

-I become a journalist.. And then throw my Steel Boots boot on the president (that sounds like fun!)

-I will buy myself BIG, green headphones for everyone to notice them

-I will kill my German teacher, but I don't know which one, since I've changed so many in four years of learning the subject

-I will go to Pigfarts, and it's gonna be Totally Awesome

-I will meet Julian Assange

-I will help Lord Voldemort kill that Potter boy

-I will stop acting like my brother

-I will finish this list, and when I do that, I shall rule the world! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

-I definitely must cure myself of this chocolate addiction, and hyperactivity after eating it

-I will read all Harry Potter books hundred times



-I will watch all Harry Potter movies 100 times

-I will get a tattoo

-I will meet Mina-chan

-I will learn how to draw anime and manga

-I will meet Ted (Have you met Ted?)

-I will give Dobby a sock

-I will learn how to sing





That's it for now,

Marauderette

0 komentari: