subota, 4. prosinca 2010.

Likes, Dislikes, My Second Post

 Oh! How is it possible? Yes, I am already writing second post for this blog! All hail my powerful keyboard!

I really don't understand the purpose of fashion. Bunch of mindless girls and women copying each other just to seem stylish, and to make others like them? No thanks, I'll stick to my randomness.

I decided to do the list of the things I like, and a list of the things I hate. I'm going to start with the list of the things I like:

-Anime and Manga
-Hao and Yoh Asakura
-Anna Kyoyama and other Shaman King characters
-Yagami Light, L Lawliet and other Death Note characters
-Epica
-Evanescence
-Metallica
-Nightwish
-The Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas
-Harry Potter books and movies
-Batman Begins
-Batman: The Dark Knight
-Stealing my brother's T-shirts
-Green color
-Code Geass
-Winter and Autumn
-English language
-FanFiction.net
-Skelanimals
-M&M's
-Dogs
-Astronomy
-Sirius A and Sirius B
-Alan Ford
-My brother's poetry


And now the things that I dislike/hate:

-Homophobes
- Turbo folk music
-Lady Gaga
-Justin Bieber
-Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana
-Pink color
-Twilight
-Yaoi- does seem a bit hypocritical, does it? It's not that I hate/dislike gay people (they are awesome!), but I really don't like it when my two favorite male characters start making out in the middle of a story while I'm reading fanfiction..
-My brother borrowing money from me
-When that girl (Samara?) from Ring comes out of my TV
-fashion
-Prejudice (that's just ignorance)
-love
-making lists of things that I dislike


Well, that's about it!


Marauderette

0 komentari: